Class of 2025 - SF Ryder Frost (MA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Ryder Frost (MA) Offered

What are we thinking here?
Based on some convos I've had of late with analysts, I do not expect Syracuse to win out for Frost, although you never know for sure! Shon's recruitment is a bit tough to gauge; he's visited so many schools...

What are we thinking here?
We had his first official visit and we are the closest. Wisconsin was his last and one of his furthest. He doesn't post much on social media so not a lot of clues.

I’m thinking Frost is cold on Syracuse.
Is that one of those double negative things, so Frost being cold is like a normal player is hot on a school?

Freezing Winter Solstice GIF by filmeditor

I think we messed around here and thought we could get Abaev. Our best shot was probably in July.
Probably true but we made his cut list. I could see him going to any of those schools except maybe VT.

Considering we may lose 7 or 8 players next offseason I would have thought we would have been a bit more aggressive signing freshmen. We might be looking at a situation where we need 5 or 6 guys in the portal which I don’t think is ideal unless there’s other guys this year we haven’t heard about.

Considering we may lose 7 or 8 players next offseason I would have thought we would have been a bit more aggressive signing freshmen. We might be looking at a situation where we need 5 or 6 guys in the portal which I don’t think is ideal unless there’s other guys this year we haven’t heard about.
7-8, if that's true, we definitely should have taken bird in the hand approach and not be too selective and strike out on all 3, Frost, London, Abaev

And that’s the worry you and I have discussed on multiple occasions I feel like at this point. We can’t rely so heavily on the portal to be what it has been the last 4 years. It’ll still be a huge proponent of lineup construction but the skill and talent + age won’t be there quite as much as it has been. There’s going to be just as much demand, with less supply, both quality and quantity. This is a general cbb landscape thing not just a cuse thing.

Well, we just signed 4 this year, so I guess 5 isn’t that big a reach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom