Class of 2017 - SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn

Iommi who is involved with him right now that's serious landing spots for him in 17?

UConn has been recruiting him hard. As of a few months ago, Texas, Miami and Maryland were involved. Not sure if that is still the case.

UConn has been recruiting him hard. As of a few months ago, Texas, Miami and Maryland were involved. Not sure if that is still the case.

Please tell me we have been somewhat active in his recruitment?

This would be crazzzyyy if there really is something brewing...who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks eh? Ha I think we r all getting ahead of ourselves but regardless it's on like donkey Kong for Sid vicious!

I know the video game, Donkey Kong, played it in arcades as a teen...and I know the Pistols, but I still need a translation,:p

Would you prioritize him over Swider or Wright?

Tough call..so many good guys for 18 class. I like swider alot. I think sid has unreal upside but you can say that about alot of these kids

The question is who has been asking him about reclassifying?
that's what I'm wondering. he must be getting sold by someone to reclassify. that could be a coach that wants him or a mentor telling him there are high major schools still looking to fill out the '17 class.

Tucker to GT and Wilson to SU is something I can get behind.

I like this kid a lot. Unlike Hughes, this would NOT be a settle if we don't land Tucker. I see he is listed as a small forward, but have read that he plays more like a 4? I want him regardless of Tucker, but can anyone add insight into how he will fit into the rotation? Do the coaches think he can play the 3? Who is the better fit?

I have no clue what his track record is, but it's generally accepted at the boneyard that this poster has source(s)
IMG_0755.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom