Class of 2022 - SF Ty Rodgers (MI) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Ty Rodgers (MI) Offered

Unfortunately, that's been the biggest obstacle all along. This kid is too good not to be a priority for those two flagship programs. It would have been nearly impossible to pull him, once those two programs turn up the heat.

Plus Howard already is showing up as a powerhouse in recruiting and that isn't going away anytime soon. Just have to hope his results fall in line with Harbaugh.

I don't like that. Kind of bush league.
So is the millions of coaches and fans who negatively recruit against Syracuse and JAB. It's like the political landscape. Instead of tooting your own horn, more people find success slinging mud at their opponent.

So is the millions of coaches and fans who negatively recruit against Syracuse and JAB. It's like the political landscape. Instead of tooting your own horn, more people find success slinging mud at their opponent.
Eric represents the program. If he has a good relationship with the kid then do it privately. And the political landscape shouldn't be that way, just like the recruiting landscape.

If I was being recruited I want to hear about how a school will help me rather than why the other options suck. Talk about the positives and what you can do for them, rather than bashing the others. It's what losers that have nothing to offer do.

Eric represents the program. If he has a good relationship with the kid then do it privately. And the political landscape shouldn't be that way, just like the recruiting landscape.

If I was being recruited I want to hear about how a school will help me rather than why the other options suck. Talk about the positives and what you can do for them, rather than bashing the others. It's what losers that have nothing to offer do.
I'm not disagreeing with any of what you are saying. Sure, Devo was over the top and Syracuse generally takes the high road but very few other programs do. But then again most don't have a HOF head coach. One thing that I think maybe you can agree with is that with all these other schools out there "cheating" is that maybe Syracuse could be a little more aggresive in the gray area and maybe that's what Devo attempted to do. Recruiting in 2021 sucks. The NCAA sucks. Good schools get stuck in neutral.

People really have a problem with what Devo did?!?

Boomers
We have a whole generation of people that if put in a room and told they can only say positive things would be silent for weeks

I think you’re reading a lot into a tweet.

Eric redirected it to Cuse in the next sentence. He didn’t say anything bad about Minnesota.

Tweet came off as lighthearted anyways.

Eric redirected it to Cuse in the next sentence. He didn’t say anything bad about Minnesota.

I’m much more concerned with the last reply to Devo’s response. If you view her account, that twitter user seems to be flooding his timeline with that allegation. Here’s hoping there’s no truth to it.

I’m much more concerned with the last reply to Devo’s response. If you view her account, that twitter user seems to be flooding his timeline with that allegation. Here’s hoping there’s no truth to it.
I wish I didn't just dive into that more.

Adults shouldn't tweet stuff like this at recruits. I think it's weird, regardless if you played for Cuse or are just a STH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom