Class of 2018 - SF Zion Williamson (SC) to Duke | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Zion Williamson (SC) to Duke

LaMelo is a dollar store version of Kobe. Can't wait to see him flop at UCLA.
I actually feel for LiAngelo, who will be a frosh at UCLA this year. He has nowhere near the talent of his brothers & is really not at all boisterous in the media (I think the Dad realizes this & doesn't hype him as much) but will have to follow Lonzo and all the unrealistic expectations/dislike that comes with it. I've watched 3 full games from this year & am honestly not convinced he's even a Pac 12 caliber player, let alone UCLA caliber.

I actually feel for LiAngelo, who will be a frosh at UCLA this year. He has nowhere near the talent of his brothers & is really not at all boisterous in the media (I think the Dad realizes this & doesn't hype him as much) but will have to follow Lonzo and all the unrealistic expectations/dislike that comes with it. I've watched 3 full games from this year & am honestly not convinced he's even a Pac 12 caliber player, let alone UCLA caliber.
Neither him nor LaMelo is really a high D1 caliber player. They're both going to get eaten alive because of their dad. If you were playing against them, you play even harder because you want the bragging rights.

Neither him nor LaMelo is really a high D1 caliber player. They're both going to get eaten alive because of their dad. If you were playing against them, you play even harder because you want the bragging rights.
Plus they have to play in those ridiculously crappy Big Baller sneakers. Might as well strap bricks to their feet.

LaMelo will be good, for sure a high D1 guy. Think he's underrated at this point because so many people want them to fail because of Poppa Ball.

LaMelo will be good, for sure a high D1 guy. Think he's underrated at this point because so many people want them to fail because of Poppa Ball.

Agreed. The media isn't helping. People need to separate the kids from the father. I think Lonzo is going to be great.

Agreed. The media isn't helping. People need to separate the kids from the father. I think Lonzo is going to be great.
I haven't seen much of the other two, but there's no way you could watch a UCLA game last season and not see how special a player Lonzo is. His dad makes it very difficult to like him, but the kid can flat out play.

Yeah, I honestly think he could potentially be a better PG prospect in the NBA than Lonzo, but that's mainly because I don't really think Lonzo is a PG in the NBA.

Holy crap
It is absolutely absurd. Duke gets the #1,#2,#3 and #10 guys in the country. All indications was this kid was going to Clemson. Hard to beat a team that has all superstars on it with a great coach. GO ORANGE!

upload_2018-1-20_19-21-12.jpeg

Another one that can't choose his own path. Cal is losing his touch.

How is this possible? In a 2-year span, Duke has gotten:
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 8.24.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 8.25.15 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors