Class of 2017 - SG Abu Kigab (ON) to Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Abu Kigab (ON) to Oregon

I like this kid! Athletic and long, solid jumper (off the dribble as well which is important) goes to the hole well and finishes. Would love him at the 2 if his jumper is as it appears. Any idea if there is interest on either side? Where in Canada is he from (hoping east coast)? I think we really should try and continue to build on our pipeline in Canada, lots of talent there we need to capitalize on.

I like this kid! Athletic and long, solid jumper (off the dribble as well which is important) goes to the hole well and finishes. Would love him at the 2 if his jumper is as it appears. Any idea if there is interest on either side? Where in Canada is he from (hoping east coast)? I think we really should try and continue to build on our pipeline in Canada, lots of talent there we need to capitalize on.
I don't think there is any interest from SU yet, but it's very early in the process and he still plays his HS ball in Canada. So he's basically very much under the radar when it comes to recruiting in the States. He's from St. Catherines, Ontario. Which is south of Toronto. If SU ever becomes involve then location shouldn't be much of an issue and should work towards our advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom