Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee jim...coffee!

s-l300.jpg

So those in the know...he’s still ours to lose right?

Yeah! Which is it!!!!eleven! Let's harangue one of the most reliable insiders on the site.
Favorites always benefit from early commits. If things drag out or Duke or UK get involved late it completely changes the dynamic. We just had an in home with JB and we get the last official. If he sticks to his timeline I think he’s ours.

Favorites always benefit from early commits. If things drag out or Duke or UK get involved late it completely changes the dynamic. We just had an in home with JB and we get the last official. If he sticks to his timeline I think he’s ours.

Yup... I almost want him to play bad these first couple evaluation periods lol

Yeah! Which is it!!!!eleven! Let's harangue one of the most reliable insiders on the site.

I’m not saying any of that - just concerned with the overall state of our recruiting. This is a recruit we used to get a high percentage of the time.

Look Girard took his time. So did Quincy. Most of the top recruits do, as it is usually the only time in their lives they will get recruited. Guys who commit early and quickly without looking around, like Goodine, are increasingly rare. Let's not panic like the mid major lovers at the Boneyard do, at least until there is a reason to do so.

Look Girard took his time. So did Quincy. Most of the top recruits do, as it is usually the only time in their lives they will get recruited. Guys who commit early and quickly without looking around, like Goodine, are increasingly rare. Let's not panic like the mid major lovers at the Boneyard do, at least until there is a reason to do so.
andre's buddy symir did . . . and that is why marquette worries me

Looking forward to seeing Dre on the circuit this go around...
Hopefully he silent verballed. We have the City Rocks connections. We have the Albany Academy connections. We have the upstate NY connections. In fact I will even pick his family up at the Amsterdam park and ride on the way to the games. Doesn't that check off every box.

Hopefully he silent verballed. We have the City Rocks connections. We have the Albany Academy connections. We have the upstate NY connections. In fact I will even pick his family up at the Amsterdam park and ride on the way to the games. Doesn't that check off every box.
Last one might be the deal breaker. Are you flexible on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom