Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just say this... He loves everything Syracuse, especially GMac (his recruiter) and Melo. I won't say the "d" word in reference to his love of Syracuse.
Oh no step away from the d word. This kid would be really nice in Cuse.

Unfortunately, Andre didn't get a lot of playing time in Atlanta. Here are his numbers...

Vs. Seattle Rotary: 2 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 turnover

Vs. Rose City: 8 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 turnover

Vs. UPlay Canada: no stats

Vs. NJ Playaz: 5 points, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 turnover

Jordville, can't believe you haven't posted this yet. You usually don't miss a thing. Congrats to Andre.
CityRocksBasketball‏ @TheCityRocks 5h5 hours ago
Congratulations to @andrejackson111 for earning an invite to Nike Elite 100
1f3c0.png

Just a hunch, but if Jackson were to commit early, bet SU doesn’t recruit a small forward in 19 class.

Just a hunch, but if Jackson were to commit early, bet SU doesn’t recruit a small forward in 19 class.

I don't agree with that at all. We aren't going into next year with two forwards. Oshae will be gone. We are still going hard after Whitney.

I don't agree with that at all. We aren't going into next year with two forwards. Oshae will be gone. We are still going hard after Whitney.

Whitney and Jackson are both small forwards. If Whitney only intends to stay one year, then it all works. It also works if Whitney stays two years and Jackson is content to be a backup.

Now that I think of it...he didnt shoot many jumpers the games I rewatched on him but his handle and passing is very guard like, especially for his age

Great hops. I hope he can improve his shot. Hard to say if the offer is premature given how perimeter shooting is a much more important aspect of the game these days. Hmmm... will be interesting to see how he pans out. There's a lot to like.

Anyone have any feedback on how the visit went? I saw on his twitter that Maryland just offered.

Kid looks like he has off the charts athleticism and quickness. If he can shoot halfway decently he would be a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom