Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to a backcourt of andre and symir . . .

Agreed and seems it would be ideal, both in terms of skill and size. We have a natural advantage with both in terms of proximity and AAU. Hopefully they can be convinced, even with a potentiallogjam in the backcourt, particularly if JGIII signs. At that point we would presumably have, even if Carey is gone: Goodine, Buddy, JGIII, HW. Just not completely sure they want to sign on with a depth chart of 6 guards, even if ahead of HW for arguments sake.

Here is his game schedule this winter. Unfortunately a lot of the games they are home are conflicts with Cuse games as they don't play a normal Tuesday/Friday high school schedule.
Team Detail - The Albany Academy

Typical Boeheim pogo stick. He'd have looked great in the old school "get up the floor" Orange. Now, I worry a little about his shooting deficiencies. Still, local kid. Would be a nice addition.

Wow this kid is a athlete...sure would be fun having this type of player in the dome. If he can work his outside shot he will be scary!

saw him live for the first time today. unreal athlete. Agree the dome would go bonkers with this kid finishing oops on the break. this clip doesn't show the two dunk attempts that he blocked which were equally impressive. Todd Schlegel on Twitter

This kid plays with an edge. Would be a nice fit. Hopefully we can lock him up!

Whats up with this kid? Hes a junior, top 40, but recruitment seems quiet. We only have 4 pages on him and hes a local kid. But i watch that video and hes a sg kissing the rim on a dunk in a game. That is freakish atheltic stuff. Can he shoot at all? Why are not more schools seemingly after him.

Whats up with this kid? Hes a junior, top 40, but recruitment seems quiet. We only have 4 pages on him and hes a local kid. But i watch that video and hes a sg kissing the rim on a dunk in a game. That is freakish atheltic stuff. Can he shoot at all? Why are not more schools seemingly after him.
Not a great shooter...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors