Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worried about uconn here, or anyone for that matter.

We have got to get this kid. Off the charts athleticism. What a great fit he would be with Buddy and Girard from the outside and he and Goodine pushing the ball up the court to go with Guerrier.
I didn't get thete until Q2 so I missed all that. He only had 6 points in the last three quarters including a couple FT's. Academy has a good team so it's not all dependent on AJ. After the game he sat with some friends near me and he seems like a real nice, quiet kid. I could see Stanford being a player here.

What are some good things about this kid? How is his handle, perimeter shooting etc. ? Obviously he looks really skinny so added weight/muscle is a need.

This kid is a huge Syracuse lean and should be all hands on deck to land him.

This kid is a huge Syracuse lean and should be all hands on deck to land him.

I have heard this insinuated a few times. Do we know this for fact or is this conjecture?

Tuesday could be it guys

AZ, knowledge here, or just wishful thinking, i.e. is he really that close to committing to SU? I was disappointed in seeing Torrence go to Marquette, but I understand it to a degree given the number of guars we have signed the last two years. I hope the same doesn't apply to Jackson. He can swing to the 3, which maybe is the sales pitch.

AZ, knowledge here, or just wishful thinking, i.e. is he really that close to committing to SU? I was disappointed in seeing Torrence go to Marquette, but I understand it to a degree given the number of guars we have signed the last two years. I hope the same doesn't apply to Jackson. He can swing to the 3, which maybe is the sales pitch.
I think if it goes on longer we have competition

For those of you who don't think we recruit enough shooters and recruit too much for the zone......game will improve but the one time I saw him he is a better zone fit than shooter.

For those of you who don't think we recruit enough shooters and recruit too much for the zone...game will improve but the one time I saw him he is a better zone fit than shooter.
Shooting can be improved.

Several indications in Donna's story that this one may be over very soon. He does try to appear non-committal but the quotes seem to indicate differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom