Class of 2018 - SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton

Mutual interest has been there... and Antwann really likes Syracuse. Griff was already on him for Dayton and offered. I would think this escalates things for us now with Griff officially on board. Jones is a legit SG for 2018.

Mutual interest has been there... and Antwann really likes Syracuse. Griff was already on him for Dayton and offered. I would think this escalates things for us now with Griff officially on board. Jones is a legit SG for 2018.
Agreed. Jones started favoriting/retweeting some SU related stuff recently, included replying to the Welcome Griff tweet. Connecting the dots, including the tweet above from November that included Dayton in his group of schools, it seems he's a big fan of Griff. Let's hope he can work that connection and get this 5-star up to visit.

Another perfect fit for Syracuse. Big guard that would replace Tyus nicely in a year.

Agreed. Jones started favoriting/retweeting some SU related stuff recently, included replying to the Welcome Griff tweet. Connecting the dots, including the tweet above from November that included Dayton in his group of schools, it seems he's a big fan of Griff. Let's hope he can work that connection and get this 5-star up to visit.

Another perfect fit for Syracuse. Big guard that would replace Tyus nicely in a year.
I saw it mentioned earlier, but where is this kid a 5 star? I like him, and want him to come to SU, but he is a top 30-50 player in the current rankings, no?

I saw it mentioned earlier, but where is this kid a 5 star? I like him, and want him to come to SU, but he is a top 30-50 player in the current rankings, no?

4 star on 24/7 composite and #42 in natuon

Works for me. Was he 5 star previously?
I may have mis-read something. Either way, top 50 kid that seemingly has a good connection with Griff at a position that we'll need help is nice.

EDIT:

Actually, original tweet in this thread has him as a 5-star.
ESPN has him #17 overall and a 5-star.
Scooot has him as #46 overall, 4-star.
24Seven has him #42, 4-star.
Revels has him #47, 4-star.

So, split the difference and let's call him a 4-5 star.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom