Class of 2018 - SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton

FYI: no recruiting info Cuse or otherwise

FYI: no useful info.

(Thanks for posting. Appreciate all of your hard work on this board. My post is a dig on the interview, not you.)

dropped to #72 in the updated S**** rankings. EYBL numbers are 10.2 ppg on .352 shooting and .206 3pt %. I think he's a much better shooter than those numbers but obviously has not performed well against the best of the best this Spring season.

feels like the wait and see approach was the right call by the staff.

dropped to #72 in the updated S**** rankings. EYBL numbers are 10.2 ppg on .352 shooting and .206 3pt %. I think he's a much better shooter than those numbers but obviously has not performed well against the best of the best this Spring season.

That and Eli/Buddy. ;)

There is no way to sugarcoat (not saying you are) those numbers. Horrific shooting, even from 2. Kind of matches the tapes I've watched - but I've only watched a few since he doesn't have an offer. No offer = good move here.

But yeah, let's offer every kid that wants to come here... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But yeah, let's offer every kid that wants to come here... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The incessant freaking out from this board is getting rough. 2017 was tough, so it seems everyone just wants to grab up whoever. Also, 2017 ended up pretty good, in my eyes. We don't need to offer the world. The coaches know what they are doing. Well, I forgot that they are lazy, and don't pay attention to some kids that would love to come here. My fault.

I don't see the love of this kid. Seems like a lot are basing it on his high ranking at one point, and seemingly interest to come here.

The incessant freaking out from this board is getting rough. 2017 was tough, so it seems everyone just wants to grab up whoever. Also, 2017 ended up pretty good, in my eyes. We don't need to offer the world. The coaches know what they are doing. Well, I forgot that they are lazy, and don't pay attention to some kids that would love to come here. My fault.

I don't see the love of this kid. Seems like a lot are basing it on his high ranking at one point, and seemingly interest to come here.
Couldn't agree with you more. The constant whining about us not offering every single top 100 recruit gets old. Same goes for the people that read way too deep into tweets. I'm fairly certain Boeheim and staff no a lot more than the armchair gm's here. And this is not saying Boeheim is without his shortcomings.

And throw in a 47 and 62 from two others. Probably has to do with his inconsistencies on the court. Didn't play ball that well in the EYBL, but had some nice showings in other camps.

Just for something to talk about after Cole.

Can this kid play the 3? Maybe he gets an offer now. A lot of people like him, and seem to think he would jump on an offer. I've watched some video, and looked at the numbers, and my opinion is posted.

Still, players develop and he's top 100 for a reason. Someone mentioned Mali like. If he can play D at the 3, and shoot better than his numbers indicate, then maybe he gets an offer.

Can this kid play the 3? Maybe he gets an offer now. A lot of people like him, and seem to think he would jump on an offer. I've watched some video, and looked at the numbers, and my opinion is posted.

Still, players develop and he's top 100 for a reason. Someone mentioned Mali like. If he can play D at the 3, and shoot better than his numbers indicate, then maybe he gets an offer.

It's too bad. I think he could provide some 2/3 support and some shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom