Class of 2018 - SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton

His release on his jumper reminds me of CJ Fair...if CJ was right handed, that is. Kinda elongated but lots of rotation. Not sure we've ever had a kid this highly rated publicly beg for an offer the way AJ seems to be.

It actually could make sense. And that is what bothers me.

Right it makes sense, I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet however. Are we going down this road again :noidea: or will we move to Jones more quickly. If If If If

I like him, he seems like a tough kid with a good feel for the game. But, we might want a more versatile shooter on the wing. He seems to need a dribble and step in to the shot. In the last few videos we don't see him catch and shoot or come off screens.

this makes me dislike Goodman even more. "we want to take care of you." yea I'm sure there is no selfish reasons for that your just doing a kid a favor.
Every site does that.

It's annoying seeing recruitments like this. Kid wants us. Watch him more on the AAU if you haven't seen enough. But the kid is highly rated, has a good game and great size for the zone and is practically begging for the offer. We need/what kids like this.

It's annoying seeing recruitments like this. Kid wants us. Watch him more on the AAU if you haven't seen enough. But the kid is highly rated, has a good game and great size for the zone and is practically begging for the offer. We need/what kids like this.
The kid is a perfect fit. We all know JB only looks for specific body types for the zone, and this kid has it, and an offensive game. I don't know why we wouldn't go after this kid, but I'm just hoping it's a temporary delay.

If they are so intrigued by Hughes, fine, but getting both of these kids is a realistic option and one that would really solidify our SG (and maybe SF) options in 2018-2019.

The kid is a perfect fit. We all know JB only looks for specific body types for the zone, and this kid has it, and an offensive game. I don't know why we wouldn't go after this kid, but I'm just hoping it's a temporary delay.

If they are so intrigued by Hughes, fine, but getting both of these kids is a realistic option and one that would really solidify our SG (and maybe SF) options in 2018-2019.
Agree with all all the points you make. Lets get some business settled quick

How is it you believe he wants Cuse

Still no offer. Still chasing the dreams instead of offering a top50 kid that wants to be at SU. Never understand the logic.

Inconceivable that we have not already offered this kid. This is malpractice in my opinion.

If we didn't have the scholarship reductions from the NCAA, then I'd think we would offer. What a great institution they are. It would be nice to have a 2018 commit. I think it will come, but we have to see how other things play out first. That's what I assume at least. Carey, Swider, Williams, Hughes. Plus Jones. PC probably gets pushed out the door if he doesn't perform. Battle is gone. TT has an outside chance of leaving. The scholarship reductions have killed us.

I know our class this year is kinda lacking but don't we get at least 1 top 40 kid every year going back to idk when probably the 09 class?
And Brissett is a top 50 kid on a couple of sites. Underrated on others (ESPN) because he's from Canada.

Looks like the four forwards we're recruiting for class of 2018 are Williams, Jones, Wright, and Porcelli. Are we taking 2?
Let's be like Arizona and get all the wings--both Williams and Jones please! Then add Carey at PG and Cole Swider at PF. Book Richardson, who? Griffin is gonna eat his lunch.

Still no offer. Still chasing the dreams instead of offering a top50 kid that wants to be at SU. Never understand the logic.
He's rated Top 50 by a recruiting site, not by coaches.

I'm sure he's very good but maybe, just maybe, the staff has players they like more at the position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom