Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SO excited about this kid

im-so-excited-saved-by-the-bell-gif.gif

Brycen had 12 points (3-8 from the field, 2-6 from deep), 4 rebounds, 8 assists/ 1 turnover, 1 steal, and 1 block in a 16 point win over Team Melo. He was more of a facilitator in this one has he was 4th in scoring. Nice to see BG's assist to turnover ratio improving.

This is what Cole put up vs. BG...
D1 Circuit on Twitter

This weekend was full of getting faceguarded all game and even a box and 1 defense the last game. As you can see in the last game, Brycen's FT were bad. Fatigue set in on him with all the games, travel, and finals. It was nice to see him work through it and trust his team. 3-1 this weekend was huge for the team. Funny tid bit. He shot 2 airballs and at a break looked into the stands at my brother, they both started laughing. Like, those were way off. (hahaha). Family thing...

This weekend was full of getting faceguarded all game and even a box and 1 defense the last game. As you can see in the last game, Brycen's FT were bad. Fatigue set in on him with all the games, travel, and finals. It was nice to see him work through it and trust his team. 3-1 this weekend was huge for the team. Funny tid bit. He shot 2 airballs and at a break looked into the stands at my brother, they both started laughing. Like, those were way off. (hahaha). Family thing...

Love his determination and work ethic. We know he can score it. I like how he is able to create, facilitate, and get his teammates involved. As always, thanks for the extra insight!

Love his determination and work ethic. We know he can score it. I like how he is able to create, facilitate, and get his teammates involved. As always, thanks for the extra insight!

They only had six players this weekend. They to play all game in a hot gym while pressing. The guys are hurting. They were able to qualify for Peach Jam in july. Hopefully they continue their team play.

They only had six players this weekend. They to play all game in a hot gym while pressing. The guys are hurting. They were able to qualify for Peach Jam in july. Hopefully they continue their team play.

Glad to hear this! I thought they had to go 4-0 this weekend to get a bid to Peach Jam. Very happy for Brycen and his squad.

Our boy...

Team: BABC (MA)
Record: 3-1 (7-9 overall)

EYBL Hampton stats: 20.8 PPG, 48.3 FG%, 5.0 RPG, 3.0 APG
Full season stats

Game 1: 24 PTS (10-17 FG), 4 REB, AST, BLK
Game 2: 28 PTS (9-16 FG), 2 REB, 3 AST, STL, BLK
Game 3: 12 PTS (3-8 FG), 4 REB, 6 AST, STL
Game 4: 19 PTS (7-19 FG), 10 REB, 2 AST, STL

Brycen Goodine capped off a terrific junior campaign in the EYBL, enjoying his best session to date. Goodine showed off his versatility in BABC's three-win session, including the first 10-rebound game of his career. The Syracuse verbal-commit is going to make a lot of Orange fans happy, and judging by his current development, Goodine should be a full-fledged point guard by the time he steps on campus. BABC fell short of a Peach Jam bid, but Goodine will have them competing at a high level at July's Peach Invitational.

This may have been discussed in the recruiting threads but I couldn't find anything, how do you all see Goodine and Carey playing together? Does Carey play off the ball more when Goodine arrives?

This may have been discussed in the recruiting threads but I couldn't find anything, how do you all see Goodine and Carey playing together? Does Carey play off the ball more when Goodine arrives?

Two lead guards in the backcourt works just fine!

Carey + Goodine = very, very good.

Dolezaj + Sidibe + Hughes = another good starting 5, plus whoever else we're able to pick up

Future looks bright.

Kid has great body control. Looking forward to this guy.

Yes, THIS!

He finishes well with BOTH hands.

Frank & Tyus still can’t do this very well.
(Here’s hoping Devo is working with them on that, he’s a magician finishing at the rim.)

Status
Not open for further replies.