Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what u call a super athletic guard. Hope he gets stronger before arriving on campus.

Happy Birthday to our first 2019 commit! Not to look ahead to next season (because this one is going be a lot of fun), but I look forward to Brycen in orange and am thankful for his early commitment!
Well said.

Any chance we can get Carrigan to visit on that weekend too. Carrigan and Akok are friends. Could make for a crazy weekend.

I don’t think Carrigan has cleared waivers yet.

I don’t think Carrigan has cleared waivers yet.

I would have liked to have him, but with JBA committing, I am not sure we still have a spot.

We are still after 2 centers. We just visited Wahab.

Yeah, but didn't we hear that Wahab won't pick us?

My take on the desired make-up of this class is Goodine, a center (JBA), a scoring forward (Akok or Guerrier) and another wing player (meaning maybe both Akok and Guerrier if we can get them).

I would be surprised if we ended up with three 6-10 guys in this class (Carrigan, JBA and Akok). Would I be thrilled with that? Yes! But not expecting it.

My take on the desired make-up of this class is Goodine, a center (JBA), a scoring forward (Akok or Guerrier) and another wing player (meaning maybe both Akok and Guerrier if we can get them).

I would be surprised if we ended up with three 6-10 guys in this class (Carrigan, JBA and Akok). Would I be thrilled with that? Yes! But not expecting it.

Akok is a forward.

They'll take 2 centers for sure.

given that both akok & quincy look to be likely 2 and done at the most, and that the 2nd center could be as well, i think a 6 person class makes sense
bg, jgiii and jba form a solid foundational base, while akok, guerrier and a stewart/wahab/carrigan takes it to a super high level for the nearer term

Status
Not open for further replies.