Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

His form looks good and he shoot’s a soft shot. Freshman stats can always be misleading.
He shot around 25% in AAU from what I saw, but my access to databases is a lot more limited than it used to be so I’m not entirely sure if that’s the full sample size or not.

If anyone is interested in watching some full games of him from high school, here’s one against Jordan Walsh and Link Academy (who I think ended up being one of the top 2 or 3 high school teams last year).

Chance seems like the biggest mystery ever. He’s never in any of the cuse mbb videos. We never hear about him. Someone saw him at the BA game. That’s about all I’ve heard…

Chance seems like the biggest mystery ever. He’s never in any of the cuse mbb videos. We never hear about him. Someone saw him at the BA game. That’s about all I’ve heard…
I saw a picture of JJ, Kyle, and him at a B’ville bar about a month ago. No drinks in their hands… not that I’d care

He's been on a bunch of the guys social media posts. He also isn't much of a social media poster himself. He was on Reds post of the team BBQ they had. He also was in several pics of the guys enjoying the first BA game.

There are a few guys who there hasn't been a lot of chatter about or video of from summer sessions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom