Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Regarding Arizona State, do they have a preferred relationship with Hillcrest Academy similar to the way Syracuse has had with Brewster Academy in the past?

I honestly could not answer your question, but just wanted to offer that Brewster Academy is over 200 years old, and is a traditional (at least it has been for about 70 years) NE college prep boarding school. Hillcrest Prep is basically just a diploma mill for high level scholastic basketball players. I would think coaches connections to these types of schools would be fundamentally different, and I assume Syracuse has strong connections with both types of institutions (maybe just not Hillcrest).

Wouldn’t surprise me if it comes full circle. He’s still a great fit here
Oh, he’d be a great fit & I’d love to land him. But at some point the circus and Ferris wheel has to stop.
If he legit wants the Cuse, we’ll be here. But i certainly hope we’re not holding our breath waiting for him. Seems like he has no control over his own recruitment, & that sucks.

What are chances that he tells his ‘camp’ to bud out and that he’s going to go where he wants even if certain ‘asks’ aren’t met.

Btw I’ll be watching closely to make sure jerry
Meyer and his pals at 247 don’t change their magic crystal ball to LSU given this new information. They all got this wrong

So, given his 10 finalists, he's going to Auburn, Arizona State, or Nebraska. These are the only schools on his list that don't require vaccination (if the above is true about the reason LSU dropping out).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom