Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

close to zero. To give you an idea, official visits are two days. Westry was out of Syracuse after one day.
That may be so, however he has visited SU before unofficially.

Let's just say the reason is obvious to me. Just think about who is actively recruiting hardest now.
You’re saying that his people asked for a bag, it wasn’t coming, so they left…? Yes it was a serious question.

I'm not going to talk about it too openly on a message board. But, they stayed one day instead of two. And the kid loves the school.

Message being we still have no shot at getting him. At least that’s what I’m reading.

Melo: You'll get to the league, Chance. No doubt. But follow my path to the 'Cuse, have a blast, and win a chip first! You can thank me later. Truth.
Screenshot_20210912-083853_Instagram.jpg

Short interview and doesn't say too much. He does mention how he loves the west coast.

Short interview and doesn't say too much. He does mention how he loves the west coast.

Thanks for the clip. I would like to have Chance on the team but get the feeling ASU has the inside track although there aren‘t any openings at this time (wait for it, the portal will provide openings).

Now anything is possible (heck, the Yankees finally decided to put Gleyber at second) if Chance truly has the love for Syracuse, then he will come here. If not, we will move on (if we haven’t already).

one difference between Chance and Melo is Melo saw an opening at Syracuse where he come in and play right away. Not sure with Quadir, Symir and Joegir, the point position is avaiable. The good thing about Chance is his versality where he could play the 1,2 and 3 positions. Wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clip. I would like to have Chance on the team but get the feeling ASU has the inside track although there aren‘t any openings at this time (wait for it, the portal will provide openings).

Now anything is possible (heck, the Yankees finally decided to put Gleyber at second) if Chance truly has the love for Syracuse, then he will come here. If not, we will move on (if we haven’t already).

one difference between Chance and Melo is Melo saw an opening at Syracuse where he come in and play right away. Not sure with Quadir, Symir and Joegir, the point position is avaiable. The good thing about Chance is his versality where he could play the 1,2 and 3 positions. Wishful thinking.
Agree but it seems like Chance wants to be the PG. Hes mentioned it many times and sees himself as a true PG...we now have Copeland so I'm not sure how much he can see himself playing here now.

I love how Jake has 75 guys in his top 25.
I mean yeah that’s what happens when you act like a 13 year old girl who’s obsessed with one direction, fangirling 16 year old kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom