Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

great. let's tell dior we don't want his commitment now, either, because it's too premature.
Totally different scenarios and kids. If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be talking about this stuff. Dior has been he has recruited by us since 7th grade. He has done his due diligence. He has been away from home. Are you suggesting that Chance is in the same position to choose a school as Dior? I hope not.
Let the kid cool his jets, talk to who he needs to talk to. He's buddies with Dior. When he and his family are ready, he will commit. Remember what JB said: "premature anything isn't good."

Totally different scenarios and kids. If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be talking about this stuff. Dior has been he has recruited by us since 7th grade. He has done his due diligence. He has been away from home. Are you suggesting that Chance is in the same position to choose a school as Dior? I hope not.
Let the kid cool his jets, talk to who he needs to talk to. He's buddies with Dior. When he and his family are ready, he will commit. Remember what JB said: "premature anything isn't good."
Jimmy dont premature.

I read a recent article on Penn Live that he is already 17. That is really old for a sophomore.
JB was quoted in the article, it was regarding IMG and other prep factories recruiting him and how if you are already getting offers theres no need to go to those schools.
Found his age interesting, wonder if he considers reclassifying and graduating early to class of 21 due to his age.

Last edited:
I couldn’t follow link so if you can’t just google “Q&A with Mac Etienne” and it was one of the first articles to pop up.

Now I must say I feel good about this recruit. Talking about playing ACC competition every night, “That’s something I’m potentially looking forward to” lol sounds like someone who has their mind made up but has to play it like “oh I am unsure still!”

Nice to see in this article that not only is Dior recruiting Etienne to Cuse but so is Chance Westry

I couldn’t follow link so if you can’t just google “Q&A with Mac Etienne” and it was one of the first articles to pop up.

Now I must say I feel good about this recruit. Talking about playing ACC competition every night, “That’s something I’m potentially looking forward to” lol sounds like someone who has their mind made up but has to play it like “oh I am unsure still!”

If it is pay material from a paysite you can not cut and past the info onto this site.
Also links to paysites won't work on this site.

Louisville also offered him

Great Q and A. He sounds like he is doing a very thorough job for himself trying to find the right match...hope it’s us...one thing he mentioned in playing with Dior and Chance you can’t duplicate that kind of talent with any of those other schools he mentioned yet. That will change eventually but it shows our staff is on the ball here

I read a recent article on Penn Live that he is already 17. That is really old for a sophomore.
JB was quoted in the article, it was regarding IMG and other prep factories recruiting him and how if you are already getting offers theres no need to go to those schools.
Found his age interesting, wonder if he considers reclassifying and graduating early to class of 21 due to his age.

Super old high school players is something that's becoming more of a thing. Cassius Stanley was 21 this past season as a freshman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom