Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Here is a look at Westry's workout yesterday. Odd this guy (Lock Haven University assistant coach) left off Syracuse when naming some of Chance's offers...

I hope he’s not paying that trainer. Fundamentally very poor. Walks, carries, and poor footwork. If he dribbles that high he will average more turnovers than points.

I hope he’s not paying that trainer. Fundamentally very poor. Walks, carries, and poor footwork. If he dribbles that high he will average more turnovers than points.
Let's hope that was mostly a conditioning workout. I dont think those were "skills" based training drills - almost nothing was done correctly. If so, then Lock Haven University is in trouble.

Let's hope that was mostly a conditioning workout. I dont think those were "skills" based training drills - almost nothing was done correctly. If so, then Lock Haven University is in trouble.
Title in his bio is assistant coach and strength & conditioning coach.

Reactions: 007
A player of his caliber is not going to penn state to play basketball.

Penn State had a good year last season. If they can sustain that growth in 2020-21, don't be surprised if they'll pull in higher caliber recruits.

Penn State had a good year last season. If they can sustain that growth in 2020-21, don't be surprised if they'll pull in higher caliber recruits.

I'll see it when i believe it. Rutgers had a good year last year too doesn't mean they are gonna become Kentucky.

I'll see it when i believe it. Rutgers had a good year last year too doesn't mean they are gonna become Kentucky.

No one said they were going to be Kentucky. They'll get four and three star guys instead of the two's they used to get especially with the inroads they've made in Philadelphia.

RUs coach is legit. I could see them being a solid program while he’s there.

Wore a penn state shirt :oops:
One decent season does not make a program. In any way. Penn State will never be Syracuse in basketball or pull in high caliber recruits.

I agree, but they kicked the snot out of us last year.
Bad matchup. JB mentioned during the season that we had the 2 worst B1G matchups--PSU and Iowa. Because they were the 2 teams with the beef to really punish us around the basket. Although, by the the end of the year, Sidibe certainly held his own vs. the UNC bigs.

Bad matchup. JB mentioned during the season that we had the 2 worst B1G matchups--PSU and Iowa. Because they were the 2 teams with the beef to really punish us around the basket. Although, by the the end of the year, Sidibe certainly held his own vs. the UNC bigs.
Thank God for Cornell and Colgate...we would have had a hard time w/Minny, Purdue, etc. etc. The etc. includes Rutgers and NW. And, I didn't rest the rest of the top Big 10 teams. We should just move on from last season...please...lol

Attachments

• O_o.gif
    O_o.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 192

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online