Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Speak for yourself.

Can’t get trolled by blank posts.

I highly recommend it.
Same, but every once in awhile I will check in on train wrecks. Then get suckered into commenting.

Fred Hoiberg...aka The Mayor. I think that was his nickname in college. Jeez talk about useless trivia, I actually hope I am wrong on that one. I once forgot my ole lady's middle name (in one of many of my great moments)she would not be happy I remembered this useless factoid. Anyway one might think if a person is nicknamed the Mayor, he may be able to sell a vision on his program. Pretty good job selling if he got an official visit.

Fred Hoiberg...aka The Mayor. I think that was his nickname in college. Jeez talk about useless trivia, I actually hope I am wrong on that one. I once forgot my ole lady's middle name (in one of many of my great moments)she would not be happy I remembered this useless factoid. Anyway one might think if a person is nicknamed the Mayor, he may be able to sell a vision on his program. Pretty good job selling if he got an official visit.
His nickname is in fact "The Mayor" because he is from Ames and played at Iowa State (which is in Ames).

His nickname is in fact "The Mayor" because he is from Ames and played at Iowa State (which is in Ames).
Had a really really great run as a coach there too before pursuing his dream of coaching the Bulls. Hasn’t seen that success yet at NE...but still shouldn’t be counted out.

Had a really really great run as a coach there too before pursuing his dream of coaching the Bulls. Hasn’t seen that success yet at NE...but still shouldn’t be counted out.
Yup. He turn ISU into transfer U. Was very successful in his time there. Monte Morris, Melvin Ejim, George’s NGiang, Royce White Deandre Kane, Deonte Burton etc. a lot of talent on his teams but they never went far in the tourney. Makes you really appreciate Boeheims success in March.

Not the right colors Chance
Screenshot_20210604-165355_Instagram.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom