Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

I feel if Chance offers to commit to Syracuse, they may choose to wait for JJ Starling and Justin Taylor decisions. I hope that I am wrong because I like Chance’s overall skills.

I don’t think they would risk missing their chance.
My concern is that Lands and Taylor will be the shooting guard and small forward. Westry is a combo guard with more shooting skills than pg skills. Where Quadir and JJ are pure point guards.

I feel if Chance offers to commit to Syracuse, they may choose to wait for JJ Starling and Justin Taylor decisions. I hope that I am wrong because I like Chance’s overall skills.
I don’t see this scenario at all. First off Taylor plays a different position. Second There’s no way on earth if Chance commits here we aren’t ecstatic.

My concern is that Lands and Taylor will be the shooting guard and small forward. Westry is a combo guard with more shooting skills than pg skills. Where Quadir and JJ are pure point guards.
Screw it, we're getting Westry, Taylor, Lands AND Copeland.

tenor.gif

Not a chance. First, we have seen that movie before and it has had terrible endings. Second, Westry is too good to say no to.

Last edited:

Put it this way. You aren't married/attached and Kate Upton or Scarlett Jo propositions you. You saying no in favor of a chance with (insert name here)?

Yeah um no.

No need to be concerned, Westry is a point guard, and he's a much better passer than he is a shooter. If Westry and JJ were in the same backcourt. Westry would be the point and JJ would be the 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom