Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Top 25 kid and it sounds pretty certain

To be fair, do we even have a quote from this kid saying he liked SU, for what reasons, etc?

Def a lot to like here - Dior recruiting for us, his visit, and the crystal ball predictions but...

IDK, It’d still be pretty shocking (to me at least) for another 5 star 2022 player to just commit to us kinda outta nowhere & this far in advance.

To be fair, do we even have a quote from this kid saying he liked SU, for what reasons, etc?

Def a lot to like here - Dior recruiting for us, his visit, and the crystal ball predictions but...

IDK, It’d still be pretty shocking (to me at least) for another 5 star 2022 player to just commit to us kinda outta nowhere & this far in advance.
He already wanted to commit. Our coaches told him to wait until he visited to make sure he liked it here.

He already wanted to commit. Our coaches told him to wait until he visited to make sure he liked it here.

freaking-out.gif

Did Marek visit?
No but that’s a little different situation, no?

I also think the staff only does that if they have the kid locked up. If I remember correctly, McCullough never visited tho

Did Marek visit?

It’s important to point out the one possible exception (which is literally on outlier, for obvious reasons), as if that somehow invalidates the 100’s of not exceptions. :rolleyes:

I think JB said that Marek was literally only the 2nd guy he ever took without seeing him in person.
(and the 1st didn’t work out well, which is why it was decades later for the 2nd)

You do you, kcsu.

JB can't recruit anymore.
Kids don't relate to him, don't want to play zone, hate the cold.
we're just not relevant, and never will be again.

Dior is a good recruiter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom