Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Funny mine says “less would be best”. Hmmm
fx5HIlVDqhdfO.gif

There’s still time to try those experimental bone-lengthening procedures on Joe. A few more inches would help his defense.
Just let Jon Rothstein tweet about him. He’ll be 6’5 and growing.

To be fair, do we even have a quote from this kid saying he liked SU, for what reasons, etc?

Def a lot to like here - Dior recruiting for us, his visit, and the crystal ball predictions but...

IDK, It’d still be pretty shocking (to me at least) for another 5 star 2022 player to just commit to us kinda outta nowhere & this far in advance.
If we win Wednesday the dome should be rocking. 30000 fans and the place will be loud. I can picture Dior and Chance just looking at each other and making a pact about 2022

I think Paul Rudd and someone else (maybe from The Walking Dead?) have a candy shop there too.
Paul’s got sweets in my hometown of rhinebeck. The shop is also owned by not just paul but Jeffrey Dean Morgan as well. Lots and lots and lots of celebrity and others around this area.

Paul’s got sweets in my hometown of rhinebeck. The shop is also owned by not just paul but Jeffrey Dean Morgan as well. Lots and lots and lots of celebrity and others around this area.

Rhinebeck, that’s it. My college roomie recently moved there. I knew it was where he lived, just couldn’t remember which place. Is the Morgan guy from The Walking Dead?

Rhinebeck, that’s it. My college roomie recently moved there. I knew it was where he lived, just couldn’t remember which place. Is the Morgan guy from The Walking Dead?
Among other things, yes. He plays Negan.

yes. i’ve actually watched a couple jets games with him at his private man cave/log cabin that's a town over. My uncle met him doing his oil of all things LOL. it’s kinda token thing to see his wife (Hilarie Burton) around the area everyone sees her once!

yes. i’ve actually watched a couple jets games with him at his private man cave/log cabin that's a town over. My uncle met him doing his oil of all things LOL. it’s kinda token thing to see his wife (Hilarie Burton) around the area everyone sees her once!
I’m out of the loop as I at least kind of knew why he was famous but have no idea who she is. I was up there this summer. Nice area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom