Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

W/R/T The crystal balls I keep thinking back to Andre Jackson. But right now at this moment I'm pretty psyched.

It wouldn't let me, but imagine I put a bunch of eyes emojis and sirens emojis in here.
fivealarm.jpg

The Crystal ball picks just keep coming in...I like where this is trending.

I don’t understand - I’d imagine it’s rare to see 4 crystal ball picks already for a 2022 kid, right? How are they so sure it’s SU? Up until Saturday I didn’t hear SU mentioned with Chance at all, except for original offer...

I mean, I’m thrilled - this guy is already a 6-4 SG - but puzzled as to why 4 recruiting guys put so much faith in Dior saying he’s bringing friends with him. Hear guys say that all time, but kinda rare to actually happen...

I don’t understand - I’d imagine it’s rare to see 4 crystal ball picks already for a 2022 kid, right? How are they so sure it’s SU? Up until Saturday I didn’t hear SU mentioned with Chance at all, except for original offer...

I mean, I’m thrilled - this guy is already a 6-4 SG - but puzzled as to why 4 recruiting guys put so much faith in Dior saying he’s bringing friends with him. Hear guys say that all time, but kinda rare to actually happen...
a lot of these guys have more sources than Diors Instagram posts

Slater didn't get the intel from Dior and someone else just copies Crystal Ball picks and then changes them when he's wrong.

And I’m sure Dior and Chance have talked frequently about this which is why the picks immediately started coming in as soon as Dior committed.

This isn't quite it. I've heard something second-hand that I haven't confirmed myself, so I'm not going to put it here. But the scenario I've heard makes sense in terms of all the Crystal Ball picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom