Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

This isn't quite it. I've heard something second-hand that I haven't confirmed myself, so I'm not going to put it here. But the scenario I've heard makes sense in terms of all the Crystal Ball picks.

Can I just ask if this scenario involves another recruit we already know about or some one we haven’t talked about on the board yet?

Can I just ask if this scenario involves another recruit we already know about or some one we haven’t talked about on the board yet?

The scenario is just why all the Crystal Ball picks came in for Chance at the same time -- I'm assuming everyone got the same info at the same time. Sorry -- no mystery third candidate.

If

I guess the next question would be is Gerry the lead recruiter for Chance too?
If by lead you mean just started following chance on Instagram then yea sure.

I think everyone is mistaken who the lead recruiter is. Here is a fill in the blank...

Di_r J_hns_n
My best guess would be

147D5FCE-1312-4C6D-BE76-9A9313727C56.gif

As long as Dior rounds up several elite kids the others should still come to SU even if Dior skips college. Or at least I’d hope. It would be so Syracuse if a Fab 5 class decides to go to the G league or Kentucky if Dior doesn’t stick to this commitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom