Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

How will wade still has a job after I watched that adidas doc with the handler on HbO is insanityyyy. It’s actually shocking

I though this kid was suppose to announce for us shortly after Dior did and he attended a game with him late in the season here ?

Vomit. Will Wade should be banned from coaching by the NCAA for 10 years. The guy is as corrupt as they come. Pays players and lies about it. Caught on a wiretap. What does it say about these recruits and their families that they’d even talk to toxic, cheating coaches like Wade at all?
The fact the NCAA did NOTHING but punish Christian Dawkins is the craziest part of that case. Wade is as sleazy as they come. Should've been fired when that all came out.

Just a little tid bit, but this has been very very quiet on Chance. Roddy has become the focus for weeks now. Roddy is the guy apparently and it is definitely cooling on Chance for the time being... ahh the ups and downs of following the recruitment of 17 and 18 year olds

Last edited:
Just a little tid bit, but this has been very very quiet on Chance. Roddy has become the focus for weeks now. Roddy is the guy apparently and it is definitely cooling on Chance for the time being
This one is definitely starting to smell bad.

They are still actively recruiting but it’s slowing down and things can always change but it is not panning out the way everyone thought it would
We would have room for Roddy and Chance though, right?

I feel like I’ve seen some different opinions on here but if they both come they’ll be starters year two (if they stick around)

Vomit. Will Wade should be banned from coaching by the NCAA for 10 years. The guy is as corrupt as they come. Pays players and lies about it. Caught on a wiretap. What does it say about these recruits and their families that they’d even talk to toxic, cheating coaches like Wade at all?
They want their share. What can the NCAA do to them? Nothing that matters.

Just a little tid bit, but this has been very very quiet on Chance. Roddy has become the focus for weeks now. Roddy is the guy apparently and it is definitely cooling on Chance for the time being... ahh the ups and downs of following the recruitment of 17 and 18 year olds
Is it us cooling on him or him cooling on us?

Is it us cooling on him or him cooling on us?

everything went very quickly right away and Dont think all the due diligence was done on both sides. And now we will see who else is involved. If this were up to the kid, this most likely would have been done long ago but this may become another saga that is drawn out for a while and the staff wants the 22 team assembled well in advance

everything went very quickly right away and Dont think all the due diligence was done on both sides. And now we will see who else is involved. If this were up to the kid, this most likely would have been done long ago but this may become another saga that is drawn out for a while and the staff wants the 22 team assembled well in advance
I get it, but it does bum me out. Westry was a guy on our radar very early.

How much due diligence is there to do on our side? The kid is a 5 star stud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom