Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Ehhhhh... who was that burger dude that we had a few years back that broke his leg after only playing a few non-conference games? He didn't exactly kill it and still got drafted.

These days you don't even have to kill it. Just a living breathing specimen is good enough for the NBA GMs. Sadly.
chris mccullough

I agree, I love highly rated players. But, Copeland is a 5 star guy to me. I would have to watch some complete games before going that far, but he looks like the kind of guy that is going to blow up once the AAU circuit gets cooking. His size and handle at the PG position are crazy. And, his outside shot looks surprisingly good.
Can Copeland reclassify? Lol. Because we could use his help at PG next season.

Can Copeland reclassify? Lol. Because we could use his help at PG next season.

Why would he?

To be the 4th guard and 3rd PG when JB barely plays 2.5 guys there?

And then get PO’d and hit the Portal out, the year before we REALLY need him?

That’d be like what Frankie A did, and he got almost zero PT this past season.

Why would he?

It's depressing that you make an excellent point here.

Underrated.
Big time. Their rankings always seem a little off. They have Benny really low as well. Lands is a bit high, relative to the other services.

Why would he?

He would likely be #3, and last year’s injured # 3 freshmen guard averaged 21 minutes a game.

He would likely be #3, and last year’s injured # 3 freshmen guard averaged 21 minutes a game.

And then promptly transferred out.
Because he was not happy about being 3rd.

But - Quadir would be, because: reasons?

Also - that’s not ‘likely’ at all.
He’d have to beat out at least 1 college Junior, as a Frosh.

And then promptly transferred out.
Because he was not happy about being 3rd.

But - Quadir would be, because: reasons?

Also - that’s not ‘likely’ at all.
He’d have to beat out at least 1 college Junior, as a Frosh.
No: he was not happy that he had to play how the coach wanted him to play, rather than being given free reign to do as he wants. He wants to showcase himself. Read why he left.

No: he was not happy that he had to play how the coach wanted him to play, rather than being given free reign to do as he wants. He wants to showcase himself. Read why he left.

I did read why he left.

He wasn’t allowed to shoot 3’s for a while.
BOO-HOO!!!!

Do you really think ANY college coach is gonna let a player 100% “do what he wants” on the court?

He clearly wasn’t happy, and he left.

Why would we risk putting yet another promising PG prospect into the exact same situation??

Only now, with Joe AND Symir, there’s even more legit competition for PT.

Or - he can be THE MAN at PG for IMG this upcoming season.

Yeah, I’m sure he’d choose what Cuse has to offer over that.

I did read why he left.

He wasn’t allowed to shoot 3’s for a while.
BOO-HOO!!!!

Do you really think ANY college coach is gonna let a player 100% “do what he wants” on the court?

He clearly wasn’t happy, and he left.

Why would we risk putting yet another promising PG prospect into the exact same situation??

Only now, with Joe AND Symir, there’s even more legit competition for PT.

Or - he can be THE MAN at PG for IMG this upcoming season.

Yeah, I’m sure he’d choose what Cuse has to offer over that.
Another one might not be as selfish or short sighted

This kid should have committed shortly after we got Kamari if he is really interested in us. He is playing us since that duke game he was courtside with door. I would say we want you but we need to know. Yes you have to force these kids hands sometime or move on.

This kid should have committed shortly after we got Kamari if he is really interested in us. He is playing us since that duke game he was courtside with door. I would say we want you but we need to know. Yes you have to force these kids hands sometime or move on.

Is courtside with door equivalent to sideline with window?

Oh yea...I could use a little spice in my syrfan life. Can always count on CR to bring the heat. Seriously though, Chance is definitely playing us like a fiddle...I can't believe he used us for Courtside tickets to a Duke game! Smart kid...picked a good one to come watch!

5EC49446-18AE-4756-85B3-85A9C7D64D99.gif

Oh yea...I could use a little spice in my syrfan life. Can always count on CR to bring the heat. Seriously though, Chance is definitely playing us like a fiddle...I can't believe he used us for Courtside tickets to a Duke game! Smart kid...picked a good one to come watch!

Just when you think the board is hitting an off-season lull CR is right there to spice it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom