Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

That kid Quadir Copeland is a special talent at PG.
We haven't had a PG that electric since Jonny Flynn.
He's the one guard I would love to see.

Getting the commitment from Kamari Lands, he looks like another Alan Griffin type of player. I could totally see him at the 2 from that video. I see a little less urgency about getting a shooting guard, because there are so many of them.
I personally disagree about Copeland, I wouldn't mind if we got him but im a much bigger fan of Chance. That said im not on the staff so my opinion really doesn't matter much. I do agree that guard is not as important now that we have Lands. Really hope we play him there. If I had my choice of the next player we are truly in the mix with it would be the big man Donavan C.

Westry brings a lot to the table, but he’s not ranked to be a one and done. I’ve seen him anywhere from 30-55.

In case you guys are interested, here's some full game videos of Chance Westry over the past few years:

- December 2018
TRINITY vs STEEL HIGH feat: c/o 2022 CHANCE WESTRY (1/8/19) - January 2019
TRINITY vs EAST PENNSBORO feat: CHANCE WESTRY (12/10/19) - December 2019
TRINITY vs CAMP HILL "CHANCE WESTRY BUZZER BEATER" FULL GAME 12/13/19 - December 2019
TRINITY vs BOILING SPRINGS (2/6/20) - February 2020
BISHOP MCDEVITT vs TRINITY "THE REMATCH" 2/11/20 CHANCE WESTRY vs KENYON ELLIOT and more! - February 2020
Air Nado (NV) vs CBC (CA) - ESPN Broadcast Highlights - November 2020 (not quite full highlights but I think it's every made field goal or something)
Sierra Canyon (CBC) vs. Seattle Rotary - The Battle - March 2021

Where does a class of Copeland, Lands and Westry rank? Pretty high, right?

Really like Westry.

Where does a class of Copeland, Lands and Westry rank? Pretty high, right?

Really like Westry.
If past years are any indication (and assuming they remain where they're currently ranked), it would put us in the 17-25 range I believe

Don’t forget Mr. Rodgers. If they are willing and we have the room, we have to take 3 or 4 of those guys.
1617892784657.png

Who knew he was a baller?

I’m still counting on Benny at the 4 in ‘22.

But if he’s one and done, then it means he killed it in ‘21, which wouldn’t suck either.
Ehhhhh... who was that burger dude that we had a few years back that broke his leg after only playing a few non-conference games? He didn't exactly kill it and still got drafted.

These days you don't even have to kill it. Just a living breathing specimen is good enough for the NBA GMs. Sadly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom