Class of 2017 - SG Chris Duarte (NY) to Oregon | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Chris Duarte (NY) to Oregon

And that raises the question: why so much luggage for a 3-hour tour?
Did they know what was going to happen?
Was Thurston funding a conspiracy?
What a ridiculous post? Being stuck on that island cost the Howells a lot of money. Perhaps you forget that the Howells heard on the radio ( battery never died) that someone in their organization was taking over and making moves that Howell would never have made. The minnow was the victim of bad weather. Sometimes a rose is just a rose. Let's not rewrite history.

We recruited Chris in HS and again in JuCO. It was always a qualifying issue, not for lack of talent as a prospect.

Good to see him doing well for himself...

Is Oregon traditionally a school with more lax academic qualifying requirements?

We recruited Chris in HS and again in JuCO. It was always a qualifying issue, not for lack of talent as a prospect.

Good to see him doing well for himself...
I always liked this kid.

What a ridiculous post? Being stuck on that island cost the Howells a lot of money. Perhaps you forget that the Howells heard on the radio ( battery never died) that someone in their organization was taking over and making moves that Howell would never have made. The minnow was the victim of bad weather. Sometimes a rose is just a rose. Let's not rewrite history.

Not for nuthin, but I think GMac was manning NOAA Maritime desk in Oahu that morning...

If the professor could make a radio out of a coconut how come he couldn't fix the Minnow ? The professor was a fraud.

If the professor could make a radio out of a coconut how come he couldn't fix the Minnow ? The professor was a fraud.

I don't think he ever made a radio out of a coconut. As I recall, Gilligan got hit in the head which turned him into a radio until he got hit in the head again, disabling his radio feature. I could be wrong, maybe the Professor also made a different radio, too. He certainly made some good stuff out of coconuts.

Did you even wonder why Skipper kept calling Gilligan his "Little Buddy"? ;)

I don't think he ever made a radio out of a coconut. As I recall, Gilligan got hit in the head which turned him into a radio until he got hit in the head again, disabling his radio feature. I could be wrong, maybe the Professor also made a different radio, too. He certainly made some good stuff out of coconuts.

He made Jet pack fuel for a Jetpack, He mad a hot air balloon before a young Kurt Russell used it to get off the island himself. Again but still couldn't fix the boat.

He made Jet pack fuel for a Jetpack, He mad a hot air balloon before a young Kurt Russell used it to get off the island himself. Again but still couldn't fix the boat.

Turns out he may not have made a radio, but he made a battery charger for the radio they already had. Pretty sweet. I still think building a Lie Detector or Geiger Counter is a better use of his time than fixing a doggone boat.

If you've got a thoroughbred, you don't lock him in the barn!

First, the professor was just a high school teacher. And he never had it so good as he did on that island. wasn't really known but he was at ginger and Maryann every night. For the first time in his life, he had no competition. Mr Howell tried but the woman wanted to see his taxes. He said he would but he was under audit.

First, the professor was just a high school teacher. And he never had it so good as he did on that island. wasn't really known but he was at ginger and Maryann every night. For the first time in his life, he had no competition. Mr Howell tried but the woman wanted to see his taxes. He said he would but he was under audit.

In Rescue from Gilligans Island he was a College Professor. When they returned to civilization. True though no competition Mr Howell was married man and Gilligan was just a boy and clueless and nobody wanted the Skipper.

In Rescue from Gilligans Island he was a College Professor. When they returned to civilization. True though no competition Mr Howell was married man and Gilligan was just a boy and clueless and nobody wanted the Skipper.
When the ship originally got them marooned, the professor was a high school teacher.