Class of 2017 - SG Chris Duarte (NY) to Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Chris Duarte (NY) to Oregon

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
6'5" 175 from Troy, still young. I can't find video on him, but he's attracting mid major attention and is listed as a four star some places. Watching him in high school, he strikes me as a solid combo guard. He can play in the ACC for someone I would think, and will be playing for the New York Lightning in AAU.

I agree this kid is good . We need to recruit these type of kids. Villenova does that type of recruiting and look where they are.

When I started this thread I thought there was no way we would get involved. I was thinking he was taylor made for the V.Tech, G. Tech, Wake Forests of the world. Shows you where our options are right now.

His list of offers is very unimpressive. But has some great size and seems to be very under the radar.

At this point, all hands on deck. Sign him up.

Sitting down in front of me in 123. Autry spent a good amount of time talking with him and his father along with 2 others. Looks to be about 6'4 or 5 but sitting down. Not Ayala.

Not Slater

Attachments

• 20170107_115605-1.jpg
    20170107_115605-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 258
Is that the kid from Albany area, Chris Duarte? The 6-5 guard that Francis said we needed to get back involved with?

Looks a lot like him.

Is that the kid from Albany area, Chris Duarte? The 6-5 guard that Francis said we needed to get back involved with?

Looks a lot like him.

Yes, it does look a lot like him.

Looks a lot like him.

SF? Let's hope not, at 6-4 175 pounds.

I'm hoping that he is a better depth option for us that Harold Washington.

Is he really from Troy? Kids from all over the place go to Redemption Academy - Lamar Odom and Victor Page to name a couple.

Is this kid a Brandon Triche type?

Not as strong. Was rated as a four star last year, but he got hurt before he went prep so I guess that is similar. He's more of a 2 than anything.

Not as strong. Was rated as a four star last year, but he got hurt before he went prep so I guess that is similar. He's more of a 2 than anything.

We don't ever roll snake eyes or 3's. We only roll deuces, 4's and 5's.

I think he came over a few years ago from either Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic.
Interesting, any chance there is a foreign player to help us next year? Maybe a Croatian kid looking to kill a year before the NBA draft ala Yurtseven?