Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

When we were chasing him in the summer, he was 6'5" and now he is 6'3". Is this the opposite growth spurt that J. Grant had when he was with SU? How tall will Alaya be when he signs with a team. My guess is 6',Maybe 6'1" with shoes on. Without shoes, maybe 5'11". Only guess, I have not seen him in person.

When we were chasing him in the summer, he was 6'5" and now he is 6'3". Is this the opposite growth spurt that J. Grant had when he was with SU? How tall will Alaya be when he signs with a team. My guess is 6',Maybe 6'1" with shoes on. Without shoes, maybe 5'11". Only guess, I have not seen him in person.

I believe he's right around 6'3".

100% i am sticking with my post

Is that because you believe we will secure another recruit by then and his visit will be canceled accordingly? I don't see why ea and jc cant both be takes.

Is that because you believe we will secure another recruit by then and his visit will be canceled accordingly? I don't see why ea and jc cant both be takes.

That's the only thing I can think of that would make any sense because the turn this thread has taken recently has confused the heck out of me...he schedules a visit and makes it public knowledge but we have Someone who knows inside info say that it's not happening...now I can't imagine our coaches telling this kid to kick rocks when he literally has a visit scheduled...unless the visit never happens because we get a commitment BEFORE his visit is suppose to take place then our coaches would tell him we no longer are in the need for his services. IF that is the case I'm not sure why dreaming can't say that when in all actuality you aren't saying anything that we all wouldnt assume would happen anyways. "Rumor has it that the coaches feel strongly that we will land Carey shortly after he visits us and this would probably take place before ayalas scheduled visit so that's why I say he wont be coming on that date." That's not dishing out any top secret knowledge or doing any source wrong by saying something along those lines seeing as tho most think we are in the driver's seat for him anyways but instead it's just one or two liners that are completely vague. Unless it's something else behind the scenes that none of us know or assume then I get not being able to elaborate on it.

Please dont lock the ea thread!! Its been sooo enjoyable
Then
upload_2017-9-3_8-45-48.jpeg

whoever is more likely to attract more talent in the '18 class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom