Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

I like that he seems like a guy who could play and succeed at either the 1 or the 2. Shows a lot of different skills in those videos (and I'm only through 3). He doesn't look overly athletic but he seems to be very well coordinated and smooth. I love those pass fakes into a 3pter!

as orangefog mentioned it would be really interesting to see if he could reclassify.

Last edited:
I like that he seems like a guy who could play and succeed at either the 1 or the 2. Shows a lot of different skills in those videos (and I'm only through 3). He doesn't look overly athletic but he seems to be very well coordinated and smooth.

as orangefog mentioned it would be really interesting to see if he could reclassify.

Yeah, as you said, doesn't seem super athletic, but does seem to have great body control. Seems like a nice target for us; hopefully it amounts to something.

This is a good offer, Eric can play. Not super athletic but he is very strong. If I were the staff I would also take a look at Darius Garland. Kid has game and can really shoot the ball. Darius's father Winston played in the NBA. Kid comes from a basketball family.

I love it...everyone was all bent out of shape about QG...the sky is falling scenario, but here is a solid player that could make that fiasco a distant memory. Reclassify to 2017 and you'll get an offer from us. How long did that take...3 days! Plus we signed Sidibe. Our coaches are professional recruiters and we'll be fine.

Love this kid's game. Also anything that brings us somewhat closer to getting Duval, I'm down for!! Reminds me of Devo lol seems like he plays with a swagger. Has an edge to his game.

This is a good offer, Eric can play. Not super athletic but he is very strong. If I were the staff I would also take a look at Darius Garland. Kid has game and can really shoot the ball. Darius's father Winston played in the NBA. Kid comes from a basketball family.

Reminds me a lot of Isaiah Briscoe, especially how he uses his off arm to ward off the defender and has a crafty finish. Not as good or as athletic though clearly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom