Class of 2023 - SG/F Gavin Griffiths (CT) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SG/F Gavin Griffiths (CT) Offered

Screenshot_20201006-142609_Instagram.jpg

Now that is a highlight film. No fancy editing, just one play after another showing his skill set. I love the jump shot toward the end where it was a catch and shoot and he didn’t bring the ball down at all. It looked like he caught it above his shoulders and he just put it up from there.

Now that is a highlight film. No fancy editing, just one play after another showing his skill set. I love the jump shot toward the end where it was a catch and shoot and he didn’t bring the ball down at all. It looked like he caught it above his shoulders and he just put it up from there.
Comical music choices aside (imo) he reminds me of a 4" shorter lydon. Just needs to work on the triple pump fake - pass and I say we get him for our next Cinderella run (no slipper included).

And no it's not cause hes white. It's a little bit because of that but his form on his j looks just like lydons.

Comical music choices aside (imo) he reminds me of a 4" shorter lydon. Just needs to work on the triple pump fake - pass and I say we get him for our next Cinderella run (no slipper included).

And no it's not cause hes white. It's a little bit because of that but his form on his j looks just like lydons.

that last line is a huge compliment.

lydon hitting that 3 with one shoe will forever be one of my favorite SU hoops buckets.

Ennis buzzer beater to take down Pitt
Fair dunk against GT in the final BET
Lydon deep 3 with one shoe
Gillion buzzer beater to be Dook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online