Class of 2024 - SG/F Myah Hazleton (MD) Verbal to Virginia Tech | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG/F Myah Hazleton (MD) Verbal to Virginia Tech

Offers from Ole Miss, BC, Harvard, Syracuse
Smart a coaches daughter, runs the floor well. At 6-4 brings the ball up the floor, only a soph, her handle will get better. She could be a difference maker in 2 years.

D0D411A6-8442-4AF0-A7EE-9654D2E0B2C4.jpeg

Offers from Ole Miss, BC, Harvard, Syracuse
MYAH HAZLETON SPARROWS POINT HS, SPARROWS POINT, MD
6'3" 150 PF/SG 25 PPG
athlete_12130476_profile.jpg

I have always dreamed about playing D1 college basketball and then for the WNBA. For as long as I can remember I’ve played the sport. I feel I would be a good fit for a college team because I am capable of playing all 5 positions. I can shoot, I have many post moves, I am able to drive in the paint, dribble, etc. I am also coachable. If I am doing something wrong or making mistakes I will listen to what the coaches have to say and I will definitely take the information that I have received and put it with my game to not only make myself better, but the team and organization better as a whole. I am very seriously when it comes to my academics. I have gotten on honor role almost every semester/ quarter so far, and I maintain all A’s and B’s on my report card. I also listen to my teachers in class and love helping out other people. But most importantly, I’m a team player. If I don’t score 20 points in a game, Im fine with that. I will do whatever it takes to get a win for the team. Whether it’s rebounding, getting steals, assists, or blocks. I will be just as happy for my team as I would be if I scored a lot.

Sounds like an FLJ player to me. A definite CAB Syracuse player.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom