Class of 2024 - SG/SF Karter Knox (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG/SF Karter Knox (FL)

This is the third SG we've been interested in 2024. Guess the staff expects Kamari will be gone after one to two years so we need a stud freshman in there. But I don't exactly get this with us in great spots for Gavin and Elijah Fisher

This is the third SG we've been interested in 2024. Guess the staff expects Kamari will be gone after one to two years so we need a stud freshman in there. But I don't exactly get this with us in great spots for Gavin and Elijah Fisher
Always be prepared for an opening. Showing love now is much easier than trying to jump in late.

I wish I were as optimistic as you. You make it sound as though we are a shoe in for somebody of the caliber of Fisher. I highly doubt the staff is that confident. They would be making a massive mistake to not pursue other quality options.

I wish I were as optimistic as you. You make it sound as though we are a shoe in for somebody of the caliber of Fisher. I highly doubt the staff is that confident. They would be making a massive mistake to not pursue other quality options.
We are. It's us or Kentucky right now, and Kentucky hasn't offered. He could go pro potentially but with the NIL stuff I could def see him staying home. There's some stuff I know that I can't say yet. Just know we're in a good spot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom