Class of 2019 - SG Khalif Battle (NJ) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Khalif Battle (NJ)

When are we cancelling the program?
Dunno. Thought that's what the "shut it down" campaign was trying to accomplish in 2009. Guess it never really caught on as expected because we keep rolling out this garbage product.

I was hoping the Battles would become the Powells, but nonetheless, good luck to Khalif.

I much prefer this take over talking him down. We all know the deal and he, Tyus and Gary are part of the Orange Family even if Khalif fits better elsewhere.
Umm this is NOT the internet overreactive drama-filled one-sided propagandous statement I log in for. Please form an outrageous, appalled opinion, crank it up to 11 and try again.

I mentioned this the other day. I know the date but out of respect for our coach and school, I will let them release the date. Woman's hockey is the new winter sport leader for the Orange.
Men’s hockey will also be making a comeback. ;)

We have a few guards and tweeners a head of him and his recruiting hasn't picked up like they thought it would have been. It's a good landing spot for him tbh

8D8BFA4A-6431-4589-80DA-56EA7C6331A4.png
Yeaaaa since February. We've been in contract negotiations for a couple weeks now though, we'll see.

I've been digging this "unsupervised" thing though

I was looking for the Battles last night at the Team Final/NY Rens game, but KB was nowhere to be found on the Team Final bench. I guess this is why...
He switched AAU teams.