Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

JB will not be his coach in three years. Bryant and Stewart were just blowing smoke. SU was at a lot of their games. Stewart was never coming to SU and Bryant’s mom wanted him at SU, but he wanted no part of SU.
I know JB won't be herein 3 years, it's about the optics. JB with Melo at Kiyan's game and putting in the effort to get him to SU even if coach will not be there.

Talk about nearly impossible shoes to fill.

If anyone is setting expectations for Kiyan based upon Melo then shame on them. He certainly looks like he could be a really good player at this level as he keeps developing and if he comes here but other than having an inside track on a really good legacy recruit his journey should it be here should be his own.

Plus Melo would then be around the program even more which is always a good thing.

If anyone is setting expectations for Kiyan based upon Melo then shame on them. He certainly looks like he could be a really good player at this level as he keeps developing and if he comes here but other than having an inside track on a really good legacy recruit his journey should it be here should be his own.

Plus Melo would then be around the program even more which is always a good thing.
I don’t disagree with you. I hope he does choose Cuse, as like you said, I think he’s going to end up being very good. Melo being around the program will be excellent. We could use a jolt of excitement into a program that has become very stale.

I also see the truth that many fans and media will always make the comparison, and it will be greatly amplified should he choose Cuse.

I don’t disagree with you. I hope he does choose Cuse, as like you said, I think he’s going to end up being very good. Melo being around the program will be excellent. We could use a jolt of excitement into a program that has become very stale.

I also see the truth that many fans and media will always make the comparison, and it will be greatly amplified should he choose Cuse.

I think the relevance Melo still has and his presence around the program would be a good buffer honestly.

Hey, if Charlie Woods can handle it…

See now those extra inches are huge. Just like pops. Late growth after establishing ball skills.

Don’t think he comes here, but ya never know
Why not? He is publicly recruiting several high-end recruits to Cuse. Every time someone gets an offer, he comments something indicating they should team up.

See now those extra inches are huge...
I apologize in advance...

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

can’t blame the kid for wanting to set his own path if that’s what he chooses. His dad is a legend here, impossible expectations to live up to

Why not? He is publicly recruiting several high-end recruits to Cuse. Every time someone gets an offer, he comments something indicating they should team up.

Mentioned this in the Boogie thread. He won’t be orange.

Mentioned this in the Boogie thread. He won’t be orange.
I can't blame him if he wants to carve out his path elsewhere. I also would completely understand if he wants to follow in his Dad's footsteps at SU. He seems to be high on the Orange. And I've been told that while his recruitment has a long way to go, 'Cuse has an excellent shot to prevail here.

"Might" end up a "bit" taller is a weird way to say he has 1-3 years of growth left. Anthony David grew a foot in this time. Kiyan "may" skyrocket. He "probably" will grow considerably. He probably wont just grow "a bit"

Attachments

• 4BD7BC69-6155-4880-9938-31F5AE773ACF.png
    4BD7BC69-6155-4880-9938-31F5AE773ACF.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
I can't blame him if he wants to carve out his path elsewhere. I also would completely understand if he wants to follow in his Dad's footsteps at SU. He seems to be high on the Orange. And I've been told that while his recruitment has a long way to go, 'Cuse has an excellent shot to prevail here.
At this point in time, SU is by far his best offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom