Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

According to this, he has been there and done that.
Did you know? Even though Carmelo Anthony left Syracuse early to join the NBA, he eventually earned his degree. He made a promise to his mother that he would get a college degree and he stuck with that promise.

I don't think that's accurate.

Actually, I've read that Kiyan can practice with the team but won't be able to play in games until next season.
That would make more sense. Still surprised he didn't stick out and finish the current season since HS hoops is coming to end soon.

I don't think that's accurate.

I know the source of the info, and it’s the only source and a questionable one at that. It’s my understanding that he never completed his degree - not even close. If he did, it would’ve been a bigger deal and would absolutely have been promoted by both SU and Carmelo for the positive publicity.

I know the source of the info, and it’s the only source and a questionable one at that. It’s my understanding that he never completed his degree - not even close. If he did, it would’ve been a bigger deal and would absolutely have been promoted by both SU and Carmelo for the positive publicity.
Exactly to the bolded.

IDK. Just found it. You probably have more insight than I do on it, (but do you really know more than the interweb;) where all things are true.)

Last edited:
I doubt he got his degree because he wasn’t even eligible for national player of the year awards because his gpa wasn’t high enough.

Yeah it's playoff time, I don't get this, really don't like it one bit to be honest. See it through. He'll have two more years a LIL.
I do agree that with the post-season on the horizon, why not stick it out at CTK and then head to LIL in the off-season? Then again, I have no inside information on Kiyan.

I do agree that with the post-season on the horizon, why not stick it out at CTK and then head to LIL in the off-season? Then again, I have no inside information on Kiyan.
I was hoping to see Kiyan and CTK come upstate in the state tournament.

I doubt he got his degree because he wasn’t even eligible for national player of the year awards because his gpa wasn’t high enough.
There was a moving truck at his place on south campus in March before the tournament was over.

It'll be interesting to see how Kiyan's recruitment goes without JB at the helm. He seems to have a have a genuine interest in SU but is in no rush. We all know Melo is forever Orange, but I don't think Dad will push Son to follow his footsteps.

Latest clip of Kiyan with a proud dad in the background...

There aren't too many highlights where a player dunks on a teammate in a live game.
Looking good. Do we have any forensic experts who can determine Kiyan’s current height?

Is he 6’5 now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom