Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Alma Mater of Wendell Alexis.
Seems like an odd choice for the kid of a family with that kind of net worth and fame? I am certainly not from that world, but I always figured those kinds of kids go to one of the Ivy League Prep schools, LuHi or Friends, or one of the NE or NJ preps.

Just a thought here. Pearl is widely known as our most important recruit, then you can say it was DC or Billy Owens as the next ones to come up and take the program to the next level, then you can say it was Melo for obvious reasons. After Melo, if Kiyan ends up being a stud...he legitimately might be the most important Cuse recruit since his dad. If you think about JB will almost 100% be gone by 2025. Now if Kiyan is a stud it will be extremely important to keep that Anthony legacy at Cuse and it will show that our next coach is able to carry that torch left by Boeheim by landing a legacy study. To me it would be ironic and symbolic and hope it happens!

Just a thought here. Pearl is widely known as our most important recruit, then you can say it was DC or Billy Owens as the next ones to come up and take the program to the next level, then you can say it was Melo for obvious reasons. After Melo, if Kiyan ends up being a stud...he legitimately might be the most important Cuse recruit since his dad. If you think about JB will almost 100% be gone by 2025. Now if Kiyan is a stud it will be extremely important to keep that Anthony legacy at Cuse and it will show that our next coach is able to carry that torch left by Boeheim by landing a legacy study. To me it would be ironic and symbolic and hope it happens!
Carmelo’s son playing for JB’s son.

Anyone who is going to perpetuate the zone is not welcome

Eh, I wouldn't go so far as that.

I'd say - anybody who would only use the 2-3 zone exclusively, should be out of consideration.

How is it that Rick the Quick Pitino could get Llvll to play all kinds of different D's, from zones to man to press, and also play like 10+ guys in almost every game, and still win a lot more games than he lost??

That should be unpossible. :rolleyes:

I was in the boat of, "can you imagine trying to fill those shoes.," but the more I think about it...I totally agree. Melo is not only a legacy, but he is arguably one of the greatest college basketball players of all time. The shoes are going to be huge wherever he goes. If he's good it would be awesome to see him rocking the Cuse uniform.

You think Boeheim will be gone by 2025?

Kiyan is #7 in blue, but check out #35 (Jamal Brown) in red.. man against boys.

What are our chances here ? Good to get in early on this kid especially being Melo son.

You can see the building blocks going up one by one. Going to be a stud like his dad.

Last edited:

Kiyan is #7 in blue, but check out #35 (Jamal Brown) in red.. man against boys.
How old is #35? Ever since AAU/travel ball went to grade based classification versus age based (for financial reasons imo) you're starting to see more and more 13 year old 6th graders. Its getting a little ridiculous at times to see kids 2 years older playing at these lower levels especially with an understanding of how much the body develops so quickly during these growing years and a 2 year span is big.

How old is #35? Ever since AAU/travel ball went to grade based classification versus age based (for financial reasons imo) you're starting to see more and more 13 year old 6th graders. Its getting a little ridiculous at times to see kids 2 years older playing at these lower levels especially with an understanding of how much the body develops so quickly during these growing years and a 2 year span is big.
idk...he was like Shaq out there though haha.

that williams iv kid was the most impressive...wow...he hit some tufff 3s off the bounce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom