Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch)

I hate when these things take longer than they should. Seems like it’s happening often now with this program. I get it it’s Covid times but there’s zero reason he should be doing anything with uconn
Reason to worry?

I hate when these things take longer than they should. Seems like it’s happening often now with this program. I get it it’s Covid times but there’s zero reason he should be doing anything with uconn

New to this? Dior is the exception to the rule for us.

I really hate this. I'm ashamed to admit this but their unis this year are pretty sweet looking. Wish cuse would get a makeover.

FWIW, and I admittedly don't know how much, on his free q&a last night Jake Weingarten opined that of all the recruits we are going for the one he thought that was the most likely to land at Cuse was Gayle, with Mulvey second. He was semi dismissive of a Uconn fan who asked about their chances with Gayle.

FWIW, and I admittedly don't know how much, on his free q&a last night Jake Weingarten opined that of all the recruits we are going for the one he thought that was the most likely to land at Cuse was Gayle, with Mulvey second. He was semi dismissive of a Uconn fan who asked about their chances with Gayle.
I've always been of that opinion based on his location and the Niagara Falls connection

Gotta figure it’s Kansas or Cuse and i am
Not even sure if KU offered yet?

Odd that these kids continue to consider schools like Kansas and Arizona when they could get nailed by the ncaa at any time
The coaches are probably telling them that it isn't going to happen. Look at UNC. Roy kept saying nothing will happen despite the serious infractions and he was right. And, these schools have cheated so long and so well that they have established the "blue blood" reputation. Some kids seem to eat it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom