Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch)

I don’t know who ldavids source is but he’s very reminiscent of O13; thinking we’d have 10 top 25 kids begging to come here and we can pick whoever we want...

Never said 10 kids are begging to come here lol but things have definitely changed once Dior committed. And yes, 2022 will closely resemble the Duke, Kentucky talent level. I know for a fact that several top 50 guys would have already committed if we said it was ok. Benny and Dior have already teased this

Never said 10 kids are begging to come here lol but things have definitely changed once Dior committed. And yes, 2022 will closely resemble the Duke, Kentucky talent level. I know for a fact that several top 50 guys would have already committed if we said it was ok. Benny and Dior have already teased this
Things go back to normal when Dior is out of the equation?

Things go back to normal when Dior is out of the equation?

A lot will be changing once Dior leaves. JB steps down and a new coach/philosophy comes in. I doubt Syracuse will be reeling in Duke level classes after 2022 but we will be bringing in classes like our 2009-2012 teams on a yearly basis.

Anyways , Roddy seems like a great fit! His recruitment is going well

A lot of people have come and gone that claimed to have inside info that I can tell you right now didn't. I DM’d some of them asking who their source was to see if they knew my “sources” cause surely they would since it’s a tight circle that can give out some inside info but they would never budge.

I can tell you Ldavid has hit some things on the head so he very well might have a plug.

I also can tell you and I have said it repeatedly as well. Where things stand at this current moment, the 2022 class will be the best since 2012. Hell the 2021 class might be the best class since 2012, and then 2022 class will be even better than 2021 if things fall into place like they are looking right now

seriously I post about 1% of what I know on main board because of the constant shenanigans (but also why I love the board)... and I love RG. I truly hope his recruitment keeps going in the direction it’s going
897FAE6C-876A-4A87-80E5-3E4C389D74D5.gif

I know nothing is officially set in stone in recruiting until a commitment is made, but I’d say this sounds like almost more of a done deal than Chance IMO.
I get that our best recruit in 20 years wants to play with Cruz but if Roddy wants to pull the trigger we gotta take him, right?

Of course. I think the kid has room to grow and eventually could play SF for us.

And ditto for Chance.

We’ve had plenty of “short” SF’s play for us successfully.
It’s effectively a 3 guard O that way.

I get that our best recruit in 20 years wants to play with Cruz but if Roddy wants to pull the trigger we gotta take him, right?
At lot of things can happen or change in two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom