Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch)

A lot of people have come and gone that claimed to have inside info that I can tell you right now didn't. I DM’d some of them asking who their source was to see if they knew my “sources” cause surely they would since it’s a tight circle that can give out some inside info but they would never budge.

I can tell you Ldavid has hit some things on the head so he very well might have a plug.

I also can tell you and I have said it repeatedly as well. Where things stand at this current moment, the 2022 class will be the best since 2012. Hell the 2021 class might be the best class since 2012, and then 2022 class will be even better than 2021 if things fall into place like they are looking right now

You’ve been one of the classiest insiders on this board. Always solid and never here to beat your chest. Much appreciated coming from someone who was on the inside of the inside for a long time. I can guarantee your source greatly appreciates the way you handle yourself as well

Im
not sure what Ldavid has hit on - he said Chance was 100% ours and Mac is almost certainly ours; am I missing something else? Plenty of people knew about Chance since February. Mac I would give him total credit for. Benny was known for a while; maybe he called Anselem?

Im
not sure what Ldavid has hit on - he said Chance was 100% ours and Mac is almost certainly ours; am I missing something else? Plenty of people knew about Chance since February. Mac I would give him total credit for. Benny was known for a while; maybe he called Anselem?
Dont think he called anselem

Zion/chance/Roddy all right there...take whoever wants to come! I personally love Roddy but all of them are ballers! Also big man Donovan.
Screenshot_20200722-192052_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed.

JG3/Dior/Chance/Benny/Mac (or Clingan) starting 1-5 would be tremendous.

Then Kadary/Roddy/Woody/Frank off the bench

then 2023 we start Roddy/Kadary/Chance
Is that realistic that Kadary would be a bench player? He would have to be extremely patient not to enter the portal.

Is that realistic that Kadary would be a bench player? He would have to be extremely patient not to enter the portal.
I think Kadary will be the 3rd guard/spot forward and get 25mpg his first 3 years then start as a senior. I think that’s enough to keep him. The kids that transfer barely see the court

What makes him different than any player who competes for playing time? Everyone we recruit comes in thinking they're going to be a star.

Dude hasn't proven he can play and you are worried about him transferring? Sounds like all the Jalen Carey folks. (Per the ESPN rankings I see, they are within 3 rankings of each other.) Wait until we see if he belongs before you are worried about him leaving.

I have decided that I would very much like to see Roddy Gayle have a successful career for us and then have a successful NBA career.

Also, the same invitation applies to Westry.

Also the same invitation applies to the forwards we're 'crootin.

Last edited:
Dude hasn't proven he can play and you are worried about him transferring? Sounds like all the Jalen Carey folks. (Per the ESPN rankings I see, they are within 3 rankings of each other.) Wait until we see if he belongs before you are worried about him leaving.
I'm not worried about him leaving but how many kids nowadays will be patient enough to sit for three years. That's why the portal is 1000 kids. I hope he's a two and done.

Richmond may also learn the backline in our system on D so he can back up those positions too

A lot of people have come and gone that claimed to have inside info that I can tell you right now didn't. I DM’d some of them asking who their source was to see if they knew my “sources” cause surely they would since it’s a tight circle that can give out some inside info but they would never budge.

I can tell you Ldavid has hit some things on the head so he very well might have a plug.

I also can tell you and I have said it repeatedly as well. Where things stand at this current moment, the 2022 class will be the best since 2012. Hell the 2021 class might be the best class since 2012, and then 2022 class will be even better than 2021 if things fall into place like they are looking right now

Any truth to a possible reclass to 21? Only seen this one place and that is the uconn board, where it's claimed it will be an SU uconn battle...

Any truth to a possible reclass to 21? Only seen this one place and that is the uconn board, where it's claimed it will be an SU uconn battle...
Not sure a reclass helps us, I think it helps UConn more

Things are looking pretty pretty good...

Suggesting a commitment could be upcoming? Anything on this '21 reclass point? Saw it in a single uconn post for what it's worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom