Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) Offered

I couldn't make myself watch the video... Can't anybody afford a decent camera or at least an Iphone 11 before they open up their "scouting" website?

I couldn't make myself watch the video... Can't anybody afford a decent camera or at least an Iphone 11 before they open up their "scouting" website?
Some people can't, doesn't mean they shouldn't be given the opportunity to be an entrepreneur.

Not to mention, this is clearly the school's film and most schools just use the camera given to them with a volunteer taping.

yep, and I hope one day he is the coach at SU (if by somehow it isn’t Hop) because this guy can recruit and players love playing for him. But I still think Roddy is all orange

Everything you just said is what I feel lol
Love Oats and hope he is the next coach here and think he would definitely be interested.

Also think Roddy is all Orange. Once we get him back on campus (when it’s allowed) I think we wrap this one up if he doesn’t decide before that.

Short clip...i was tempted to start a thread on #44 kyle filipowski...kid looks legit! 6'10 with moves!

We are all on board with this, Roddy...
Screenshot_20200909-191901_Instagram.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom