Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) Offered | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) Offered

Any chance we can convince this kid to change his mind?

Of course. No basketball player in their right mind would pick Ohio State over Syracuse. Football...that is a different story.

Though if I were an AA HS football player, I would go to Syracuse without hesitation.
Why

Of course. No basketball player in their right mind would pick Ohio State over Syracuse. Football...that is a different story.

Though if I were an AA HS football player, I would go to Syracuse without hesitation.
Ummm, I watched Ohio st the other night and their offense is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above ours currently...so no, you don't choose Syracuse over Ohio st right now ESPECIALLY a guard. No one guarantees playing time but we don't even give people the opportunity to beat out your teammate for the starting position.

Not a SG...no way not now

Roddy & Wasatch Academy (UT) are currently playing Compass Prep (AZ) featuring recent Creighton de-commit TyTy Washington on ESPNU.

If the last few days have taught us anything, it’s to never completely shut the door on a former recruit one day ending up Orange, via flip or transfer, especially a NY native.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom