Class of 2020 - SG/SF Alan Griffin (NY / Illinois) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SG/SF Alan Griffin (NY / Illinois) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
This kid is good. He can shoot, rebound and was in position to start for Illinois. I'd be all over him if I was the staff. He's from White Plains and the son of an NBA player(Adrian 9 years and assistant for the Raptors).

Is he a natural forward? There are no minutes available at the 2.

Would be a great get and would instantly start at the 3. Curious what his motive to transfer is? He’s not Towns/Eli level but I think would get 10 shots and 30mpg here

Also this kid ... 6’6

Also this kid ... 6’6
Interesting - the article says, "Martin is the 10th player to leave URI over the last two years ..."

Guys gonna be a stud, would be an amazing 2 guard for us next year, not going to happen though. Guy was a dion waiters for Illinois last year.

Would be a great get and would instantly start at the 3. Curious what his motive to transfer is? He’s not Towns/Eli level but I think would get 10 shots and 30mpg here
I don't think he's a 3. He's a 2G in our system and would be quite undersized to play the wing. Good shooting #'s though.

Of course, we need all the help we can get, so...

That’s not possible. Only SU is capable of losing that many players.
Have you seen how many players Duke brings and loses each year?

Status
Not open for further replies.