Class of 2018 - SG/SF Brandon Slater (VA) to Villanova | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Brandon Slater (VA) to Villanova

Francis03

All American
6'6 lefty with a smooth overall game. Plays at Paul VI, same school as Frank Howard, and Red Autry spent some time on the staff over there. Also plays AAU for Team Takeover, same team Howard and Mike G played for with Autry spending time on that staff as well. Autry as expected is involved in this one and will keep tabs on Slater throughout the process.

Good stuff from my man Cap Hoops here. Slater seems hyped about that Cuse offer.

Slater definitely seems pumped about what Cuse layed out to him. What kind of impact will the FH situation play into his recruitment and/or getting a commitment?

Slater definitely seems pumped about what Cuse layed out to him. What kind of impact will the FH situation play into his recruitment and/or getting a commitment?

We were told that's been exaggerated. :rolleyes:

We were told that's been exaggerated. :rolleyes:

I've heard FH was driving the bus that struck Regina George in mean girls

In all seriousness... Let's get this guy. We need some good news.

I've heard FH was driving the bus that struck Regina George in mean girls

In all seriousness... Let's get this guy. We need some good news.

We need a lot of good news.

Good stuff from my man Cap Hoops here. Slater seems hyped about that Cuse offer.

Smaller Ed O'bannon? Lefty Kris Joseph?

Kid doesn't look to jump off the page with athleticism but has that lefty craftiness. Something about that jump shot looked odd, maybe it was the quick release? Seems like a very solid all around player with some good, developed offensive skills. Need as many of these kids as possible.