Class of 2018 - SG/SF Brandon Slater (VA) to Villanova | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Brandon Slater (VA) to Villanova

reminds me of Brandon Triche I don't know why.

Looks typical su wing forward. But his shot looks weird, maybe just me but it looks flat and that it doesn't have much lift.

I do like his athleticism though really intriguing. Maybe he continues to grow, say 6'8. 6'9
Looks like he can finish well, but I do t know the competition.

Hes got promise.

I actually like Sidney Wilson a lot better than this kid but we gotta take what we can get. There seems to be no more mutual interest with Wilson anymore I guess. I like the less athletic CJ comparisons.

Seems like most schools and coaches have been pretty busy lately...

Nova's already getting to work for 2018. Not sure why we don't go sign Antwann Jones to replace Battle at SG after next season. He wants Cuse and he appears to be a high level player. Battle will surely be going pro after sophomore year, and I imagine the staff wants Carey to play PG. Shouldn't we be able to sign them both?

Nova's already getting to work for 2018. Not sure why we don't go sign Antwann Jones to replace Battle at SG after next season. He wants Cuse and he appears to be a high level player. Battle will surely be going pro after sophomore year, and I imagine the staff wants Carey to play PG. Shouldn't we be able to sign them both?

If you read the thread on Jones and our priority 18 guys the answer is pretty apparent.

Just glad he's not playing in ACC. Really, really liked this kid's game and Nova got a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom