Class of 2018 - SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Didn't play last night or this morning. Wrist must still be bothering him. Maybe he's not even in Indy which would explain why both GMac and Griff are there and not JB. Starting Monday all 4 coaches can be on the road.

Actually, it doesn't explain why JB isn't there. As the head coach, and looking at a very important year for recruiting, he should be.

Actually, it doesn't explain why JB isn't there. As the head coach, and looking at a very important year for recruiting, he should be.

He has his foundation's charity ball today.

Not really. HCs don't go to every tournament every weekend. A lot of the kids there he saw last weekend. And like Cherie said, tonight is his cancer ball.

Didn't play last night or this morning. Wrist must still be bothering him. Maybe he's not even in Indy which would explain why both GMac and Griff are there and not JB. Starting Monday all 4 coaches can be on the road.
It's not June 1?

Anyone have any insight on how injured Buddy is? I see he didn't play for the City Rocks tonight.

Is there any update on this? I think he went and got x-rays on his arm, and I have not heard anything since

Boeheim talked about it with Waters at the ball. It didn't sound like they knew for sure but he didn't seem concerned about it. Also said Buddy wouldn't take as scholly. It was actually an interesting conversation to listen to. I will try and find and repost.

Boeheim talked about it with Waters at the ball. It didn't sound like they knew for sure but he didn't seem concerned about it. Also said Buddy wouldn't take as scholly. It was actually an interesting conversation to listen to. I will try and find and repost.

Makes complete sense. Bryce Alford didn't take a schollie at UCLA either.

Makes complete sense. Bryce Alford didn't take a schollie at UCLA either.

Isn't there some rule/benefit that if you're an employee at a college or university for X amount of time that your kids can attend for free? I know a couple kids I went to high school with took advantage of that and went to SU for free because their parents were professors there. I'd think JB has hit the tenure benchmark.

Isn't there some rule/benefit that if you're an employee at a college or university for X amount of time that your kids can attend for free? I know a couple kids I went to high school with took advantage of that and went to SU for free because their parents were professors there. I'd think JB has hit the tenure benchmark.

Yes, employees, their kids, and spouses can attend SU tuition free. The only thing JB would have to shell out is room, board, and a g-class Mercedes.

Yes this is true. My uncle is a college professor and his kids can go to his school or other schools in their league of schools tuition free. You can also apply for tuition exchange and if you get approved you can use it at another school. My cousin in Seattle is doing it at Syracuse this next year.

IMG_0910.GIF

Yes this is true. My uncle is a college professor and his kids can go to his school or other schools in their league of schools tuition free. You can also apply for tuition exchange and if you get approved you can use it at another school. My cousin in Seattle is doing it at Syracuse this next year.

Three years employment typically qualifies you to have your kids attend tuition free. I found the ironic truth (as many college employed parents do) that my kids really didn't want to go to the school where Dad works.

Buddy had 12 points today for the city rocks. For the 4 games in Atlanta this weekend he was 10-22 from 3. Pretty sweet.

47% in EYBL play overall. Pretty sure ACR has lost just one game when he's played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom