Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Yes. 50/50, MJ goes to GT, Tucker goes SU. Walker goes VT/FSU Tucker is going to GT.
I know that G Tech is a second rate program in the ACC, but don't you guys have your own board that you can post on? Really? Why do you come here? You aren't giving any exclusive news.

I know that G Tech is a second rate program in the ACC, but don't you guys have your own board that you can post on? Really? Why do you come here? You aren't giving any exclusive news.
Watch what happens, then thank me later.

Watch what happens, then thank me later.

lol they get (perennial underachiever at memphis) Pastner, spring a couple of plucky upsets and now they go sh talking on other teams' message boards

I'm telling you info from as close as you can get. I won't give anymore updates on this website. Enjoy either MJ Walker or Jordan Tucker dropping 30 on Syracuse(that was me trash talking lol)

I'm not trying to attack SU. I have already stated multiple times why I like SU.
Making fun of us not making the Tourny has 0 effect. With Brian Gregory leading the way, the fan base even made fun of ourself. We were surprised to win a couple of games.

Also making the Tourny? pretty sure you were NIT too. And your most recent run is not honored by society bc of the allegations and scandles involving the program.

And how does this work...you say you need Tucker or will suck this year, but also claim you will make tournament...hmm doesn't add up.

I'm not trying to attack SU. I have already stated multiple times why I like SU.
Making fun of us not making the Tourny has 0 effect. With Brian Gregory leading the way, the fan base even made fun of ourself. We were surprised to win a couple of games.

Also making the Tourny? pretty sure you were NIT too. And your most recent run is not honored by society bc of the allegations and scandles involving the program.

And how does this work...you say you need Tucker or will suck this year, but also claim you will make tournament...hmm doesn't add up.
I realize it's beyond your ability to understand. We want tucker. If we don't get him, we will get a 5th year guy and do just fine. And we took our punishment and went on to make a final four. Amazing isn't it? Our second in just 5 years. Congrats on your NIT. I was rooting for you. But, of course you lost at the end. But the better question is, why are you here? Certainly you noticed no one wants you here. Do you guys have a board? I understand if you don't. Not many fan bases stick with a program as inept as you guys have been. 7 years. Wow.

No offense, dude but didn't you say you were out of here? That wasn't a long time away.

Yes. 50/50, MJ goes to GT, Tucker goes SU. Walker goes VT/FSU Tucker is going to GT.

I know kids talk but I don't get this one. Why is Tucker basing his decision strictly on others? Doesn't make sense to me why he wouldn't make his own decision.

No offense, dude but didn't you say you were out of here? That wasn't a long time away.
ha I was until my notifications went wild, so I had to respond. Dasher the tough internet guy would be attacking a guy who left the site, and that's not fair.

I know kids talk but I don't get this one. Why is Tucker basing his decision strictly on others? Doesn't make sense to me why he wouldn't make his own decision.
Doesn't want to compete for playing time. He spoke to MJ's dad and they both shared the same concern.

What about 2013?