Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Also saw somebody else tweet that Tucker had some issues with blood clots in his knees that had to be drained a few weeks ago. He says he's still not 100% healed from that yet. BC's are no joke. Let's hope it's not something that will linger.

I saw that tweet. The tweeter above, Ari, tweeted at me that Tucker has greatly improved. He said Tucker has taken the "one-dimensional" tag to heart and has become more well-rounded. Hope that is accurate. Thoughts?

I saw that tweet. The tweeter above, Ari, tweeted at me that Tucker has greatly improved. He said Tucker has taken the "one-dimensional" tag to heart and has become more well-rounded. Hope that is accurate. Thoughts?
I dunno about "greaty improved" but his ball handling looks to be much better this year than seen previously. Probably hard to judge him on where his game is at overall until he's fully healthy at this point. Like I said before, if we're bringing him in as the 4th-5th guy in a big class then I'm fine with it. If we're looking at him to be one of our main guys then that's when the worry starts to kick in.

I dunno about "greaty improved" but his ball handling looks to be much better this year than seen previously. Probably hard to judge him on where his game is at overall until he's fully healthy at this point. Like I said before, if we're bringing him in as the 4th-5th guy in a big class then I'm fine with it. If we're looking at him to be one of our main guys then that's when the worry starts to kick in.

How good of a shooter is he? Sounds like a clone of Demetris Nichols [shooter, decent size, limited off the bounce]. Is that an accurate characterization?

I really don't understand how ESPN has this guy ranked 29th and Hameir Wright 59th. I've seen Wright play a bunch and he's more athletic, stronger, is more versatile, and has a higher upside than Tucker. I know I'm just a fan that's a basketball junkie, but I really don't understand it.

Crean will be thinking about him all weekend.
upload_2016-4-21_18-5-16.jpeg

For what it's worth, in the Zags pod I posted in the main board, his Rens coach says he is hearing from Syracuse but is "wide open" with no favorites, no leans and like the rest of his players "wants to be recruited."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom